Accredited MSc degrees in Environmental Health can be studied either full time or part-time at a growing number of universities.
In 2002, the CIEH published its vision for the development of environmental health over the next 10 years. The degree and training curriculum is a key element in delivering this vision for 2012, which will:
- Position the environmental health profession at the heart of today’s public health agenda
- Create an environmental health profession that can be flexibly deployed in the public, private and non-profit sectors and make its full contribution to joined-up public health management
- Make environmental health a fully flexible career that opens doors to an unrivalled range of opportunities
- Give practitioners a broader range of transferable skills and experience
- Provide greater opportunities for work-based training placements in the private and non-profit sectors